First Try @ a Wind Chime

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ME87

Reaction score
Made this for a white elephant party tonight for our local Model T Club. Came out o.k. considering when I woke up this morning, I had no idea what I was going to create.

2012-12-02_15-37-40_672.jpg

If I'd have had more time I would have done some creative finish or something on it.

I forget the size of the hole for the eye, but you can order steel balls from McMaster Carr that fit really well and they add some more dimension to the piece. Just use some epoxy to hold it in.

That is really cool stuff!

He needs to get his stuff online so we can buy it.

He needs to start working on the 7 items I just ordered for Xmas!

He needs to tell me what you ordered.

Did I mention how awesome that fish is. I am trying to think of something to go with it.

Lol. I'm working on the stuff for the site. All orders are shipping pronto. Begin paint tomorrow evening.

Excellent! There are some folks who are going to be pretty happy with their presents!

Magazine rack I did today for our bathroom. Even managed to match the oil brushed bronze decor that was already there pretty well.

2012-12-09_16-41-26_537.jpg

I can see that as being a great seller on Glock Forum, with the other logo set into it.

Hmm finishing up a project for a another forum member.

2012-12-15_16-53-07_25_zpsbf70e63e.jpg

No....REALLY sweet!

Another wind chime I did last minute for the mother in law.

2012-12-24_16-30-41_154_zps0d0cb909.jpg

and the blanks before paint

2012-12-24_16-31-57_938_zpsdb7d8cb4.jpg

Thats a neat toy you have there, what does one of those setups cost to buy?

Back