Funny Pictures and stories....

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My score was more about figuring the pattern of multiple choice than having answers.

I got zero out of 100 one time on a true or false test. The teacher called my parents and asked if they knew just how hard that was to do?

Years ago, the wife & I (as newlyweds) took a vacation in the poconos. Looking for something interesting to do, we went to a range to shoot some skeet. The place also had a range, and for the price of some ammo, they had a bunch of weapons to try. I can't remember everything I shot that day but it ranged from a 38 special to an AR15. Oh yeah, I remember the 44 Magnum too.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kU0XCVey_U[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hgd2F2QNfEE[/ame]

1280217840_sparrow-fight.gif

Back on January 9th, a group of Wadesboro , North Carolina bikers were riding east on Hwy.74 when they saw a girl about to jump off the Pee Dee River Bridge.

So they stopped.

George, their leader, a big burly man of 53, gets off his Harley, walks through a group of gawkers, past the State Trooper who was trying to talk her down off the railing, and says, "Hey Baby.....whatcha doin' up there on that railin'?"

She says tearfully, "I'm going to commit suicide!!"

While he didn't want to appear too "insensitive," George also didn't want to miss this "be-a-legend" opportunity either so he asked ..."Well, before you jump, Honey-Babe...why don't you give ol' George
here your best last kiss?"

So with no hesitation at all, she leaned back over the railing and did just that ...and it was a long, deep, lingering kiss followed immediately by another
even better one. After they breathlessly finished, George gets a big thumbs-up approval from his biker-buddies, the onlookers, and even the State Trooper, and then says, "Wow! That was the best kiss I have
ever had! That's a real talent you're wasting there, Sugar Shorts. You could be famous if you rode with me. Why are you committing suicide?"

"My parents don't like me dressing up like a girl."

...It's still unclear whether he jumped or was pushed.

That was made by GM
I think the McLaughlin was before GM bought it and called it a Buick.

Could be my dad had a Simca and always told me it was made in Canada. It had a city horn and a country horn, I thought that was cool. He washed the car once a week and used kerosene instead of water. It was the shiniest car in town till we went down a dirt road. That car never had a spot of rust though

Latest posts

Back