Garage Retreat Custom Metal Coat Rack Giveaway!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Administrator
Reaction score
Garage Retreat Custom Metal Coat Rack Giveaway!

ME87 has volunteered two of these for us to giveaway please check out his Threads for other cool stuff you can get.

GarageRetreatLogoRack.jpg

This coat rack measures 15" wide and come bare metal, you can paint or finish how you like to match your garage.

How to Enter

You must have 10 posts or more.

Then Post to this thread.

Drawing
On November 15th we will close this Giveaway, put all the names in a box and draw two winners on November 16th in a drawing.

The winners will have 24 hours from the time the winner is posted to this thread to claim their prize.

In order to claim you must send Chris a private message with your information. If you do not respond with your address within that time a new winner will be chosen. The same rules apply to the next winner.

No purchase necessary. To enter by mail send full name, address, phone number to Entries must be received by November 15th, 2012. All contests are void where prohibited or restricted by law. Winners are responsible for all taxes, customs fees and shipping fees outside the USA. Free shipping to anywhere in USA that allows this product. Rules are subject to change.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll save the rest of you any worry and doubt,
just send it to me and we'll call it even!
of course, if any of you want to purchase one, or items like this.
for a small fee, I can arrange it! .

(actually this is a very nice gesture on ME87's part, and I am only joking about my costs)

ME87 I assume you have a cutting table etc?

Very nice piece and a very generous gesture on the part of the maker. Would look good in any Garage

Thank you.

Man--that would look so cool in my shop!!!!

That is a very nice piece whomever wins will appreciate the craftsmanship of this and display it proudly in there garage.

Also hopefully will inspire others to do there own "Projects" for there space :)

Scott

I would like to be considered in the drawing. This cool coat rack would look awesome in my shop!
Cheers!
Mickm

Ok, I just noticed I have 24 post and the requirement for consideration for the give-away is 25 points. So I am making my 25th post. lol
Cheers!
Mickm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back