Last post wins.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I only lived in a place where someone might see it.

He only charged me $5 for my ex. It's called a mod discount.

Yikes! Mark, I hope your leg heals up quickly and that the recovery process isn't too painful. Sending good thoughts your way.

as long as i keep a pain pill in me every 6 hours its bearable but i cant put much weight on it at this point. I had two unfinished jobs going the day of my surgery due to rain but my dad is handling it for me.

Glad you are on the mend Mark!

still hurts and cant put much weight on it but i can bend and straighten my leg out which is a step in the right direction. I see the orthepedic surgen tomorrow at 8 AM to get the bandage taken off and hopefully the staples removed.

Well, listen to what he says and don't rush it on the recovery, just sayin...

yea yea I know. Im on strict orders from the doc, the wife, the maw in law, and my Mom to stay off the job site and stay in my recliner at home unless im getting treatments. I have been real good until today I went to the job but only to light a fire under the help and collect a check. I didnt do anything.

yea yea I know. Im on strict orders from the doc, the wife, the maw in law, and my Mom to stay off the job site and stay in my recliner at home unless im getting treatments. I have been real good until today I went to the job but only to light a fire under the help and collect a check. I didnt do anything.

When I had a crew, I felt I needed to keep an eye on them. They will never care as much as you do.

How is your leg feeling now, Mark? I know it must be frustrating not being able to do things that you need to do because you need to recover. That can be maddening.

Half a bubble out of plumb.

Did you ever wonder if your whole family was one sandwich short of a picnic?

Seemed that way at Thanksgiving dinner.

Latest posts

Back