Last post wins.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw on Facebook " only b*tches wave little yellow towels"

LOL! Even if I followed sports, I've been out of the loop so I have no idea what that is about. I'm guessing the Steelers play football?

The good news is, I talked to my cousin and she lives close to the dealership that is selling the truck we want. We will have one of her mechanics look at it.

I have one born end of September and one in November, I avoided October

Yeah right. With the hours you work, you better hope for immaculate conception, or a good looking mailman? ;)

Got the new truck and the heated seats are wonderful. I never thought I would give a flip about them, but they were so nice when the cold front came through.
tumblr_o1i88qwJOH1v67tnvo9_r1_540.png

I'm loving the trunk in the pickup bed.

Get out there and wash that truck zanne.

The rain is washing it right now. :D

Plan to take it through the car wash at some point, but I am worried it might ruin the temporary tags. Knowing my luck, that could happen.

I'll have to drive it around to the back of the house to access a hose. Falling tree killed the front faucets.

Those heated seats are a slick option. My Avalon had butt warmers AND butt coolers installed, so on long trips, I would change from heat to cold which was great for my sore lower back. I miss that car.

My Dodge Ram has heated seats and all that power junk. It's pretty nice. My work truck has arm crank windows and a plastic floor, on seat heaters are my butt.

Latest posts

Back