Masonry prices

Discussion in 'Bricks, Masonry and Concrete' started by reformedman, May 31, 2010.

Help Support House Repair Talk by donating using the link above.
  1. May 31, 2010 #1

reformedman

reformedman

reformedman

I have the typical 4 bed 2 bath bi level (what some people here call high ranch) in New Jersey. I think the brick work in the front of the house really needs to be redone. The house is 40 years old and I'd like to have it redone.

I know that getting an exact price is impossible over these forums but I am just asking for a ballpark figure, perhaps someone else has done this to their house. I would need the existing brick removed and then the new brick installed.

[​IMG]
    Here's the house

Last edited: Jun 1, 2010
  2. Jun 1, 2010 #2

frozenstar

frozenstar

frozenstar

Nice house. Not sure about the price range though. I'm sure some of the members here have experienced that thing. Good luck on that.

3. Jun 1, 2010 #3

itsreallyconc

itsreallyconc

itsreallyconc

remember split entry or raised ranch but you may be in a different part of jersey,,, just to me, your home needs landscape revival,,, brick looks fine to me.

4. Jun 1, 2010 #4

reformedman

reformedman

reformedman

Thank you,
    I will post a thread about the lanscape. I was particularly interested in getting some trees in the backyard to block the view of the nearby city water tank.
    I am not ready with a budget for the front lawn as I think I will $$$ for it and I'm not ready for it but I have to do something with the back soon.