My 3 car home away from home.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Administrator
Reaction score
I am spending the next day or so cleaning her back out and then getting back to work on the jeep. I will get some pics up very soon of my progress.

wheres them pics i wanna see your garage!

Yeah, me too!

Chris is a slacker! :D

You really don't want to right now. It's full of crap.

I posted pics of mine full of junk! We all gotta start some where so lets see it!

OK give me a few, lady has the flu and I am the babysitter, I need a beer.

Take that pick and add this one and you have my garage currently.

junk-pile-dick-willis.jpg

LOL!! Not only is your Garage bigger than mine, your Jeep is too! I better get to work!!

So the plan is to have a yard sale this coming weekend to get rid of some junk. anyone want anything? The buggy will get a few new parts this week and also go up for sale. I want that clean garage.

You could always donate the buggy to the Casa De Havasu. It is a non-profit place where beer is king, the water is cold, and the ladies are mostly clothing free! ;)

I would love to keep it but I am tired of storing it.

You could always donate the buggy to the Casa De Havasu. It is a non-profit place where beer is king, the water is cold, and the ladies are mostly clothing free! ;)

Sounds like you could turn this into a for profit with little effort...:D

Worked on the buggy today and now want to keep it. Talk me out of keeping it, I have too much crap.

Big question regarding the buggy would be to ask what kind of tires do you have for it? Are they for dunes or do they have treads?

Latest posts

Back