My 3 car home away from home.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have both sand tires and dirt/rock tires. Two sets so I am ready for whatever.

How about a picture of said Havasu donation, er I mean pics of the sand rail?

Looks like you are making a nice parking lot for your toys.

Goal is to fit the 5th wheel and a car next to it. My driveway will be about 15.5 feet wide when done and my trailer is 8.5 feet or so.

Original goal was to be able to pull the trailer head in and back the truck out next to it but unless I straddle the walkway that won't happen. I will try like hell tho.

So does this make your bar a drive up style?

She will be 7 months tomorrow. Moving right along.

Damn Chris, it seems just like yesterday that you had her.

I really like the concrete curbing. What concrete mix are you using for that? Also, what is the purpose of the starter course of block next to the sidewalk? How tall is that going to be? So far, that is about exactly what I am going to have to do myself to bring all my toys to my G/F's house. Thanks for all the ideas!

Curbing is just 90 pound sacks of Blue Hawk brand concrete mix. They sell it at Lowes, it has a little more cement in it then Quickrete so it is creamier. Most companies just use a sand cement mix for mow strips but I wanted mine strong enough that if I ran them over they would not break.

That wall is because I lowered the dirt on that side over a foot. The yard used to slope from the house to the street. I cut it down a few years back when I first put in my RV parking to make it more level and this time cut it even more. The wall will be two foot tall and stop just above the sidewalk there just for the elevation changes. That and i took out a planter I had there to make the parking wider. I am at 15'9" wide inside now. It was 12' before.

Latest posts

Back