My ranger project.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well if any of you decide you do want seat belts, I know where to get a few more used sets of harnesses just like these for $60 a pair plus S&H. The guy has about 8 sets left.

I need to get to work on this thing.

It's number 48 on the list of projects.

#47 yet?

New cage going on mine

2013-03-09_15-31-11_604.jpg

2013-03-07_09-22-43_746.jpg

Thanks for the pics, Chris needs a lil motivation...;)

Now if someone would just kick me in the *** for the garage full of stuff waiting on me...

That is sweet, Wish I had a bender to bend like you did on the top part of the cage.

I always wanted a Razer but California just passed a law that helmets are now required at all times while riding in one. Sometimes out in the desert, you just want to take a putt and smell the cactus.

I always wanted a Razer but California just passed a law that helmets are now required at all times while riding in one. Sometimes out in the desert, you just want to take a putt and smell the cactus.

True, but I'm pretty sure that if I didn't have the helmet and harness on when I rolled it, I'd be a carrot right now.

True, but I'm pretty sure that if I didn't have the helmet and harness on when I rolled it, I'd be a carrot right now.

Never heard the term carrot before, I like it.

That is sweet, Wish I had a bender to bend like you did on the top part of the cage.

and unfortuantly I can't take credit for the design or tube work. It's a weld together kit from UTV Giant. Final fitment and assembly is left to the end user, but most of the hard work is done. Sometimes you gotta support the economy rather than build it yourself lol.

All the tubes in place

2013-03-10_12-58-11_520.jpg

I like the look, really digging the not straight tubes.

Debating on selling this project now, anyone want it?

I want it but...........it would cost more to go get it from Georgia to Cali than its worth! ................ Oh and I spent this years play $$$ on a transmission rebuild!!:(

Yeah it's running, probably a days labor from driving around. I am just tired of having so much stuff. I need to sell my sand rail to.

How much are you asking for the Ranger?

What are you offering? I am over it. I have a little over a grand into it so would like to recoup as much as possible.

Latest posts

Back