My ranger project.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting in storage, you want it. It's cheap!

I want it gone. I have found myself having less and less time for projects.

Anyone want this this thing? Bottom dollar!

You tell me, I want it gone. It still needs love but I am over it.

Fix it and take it to my Havasu place and enjoy it.

No, I don't want to work on it anymore. I don't want to work on anything. I am not even allowed to walk through my garage anymore.

I know how you feel Chris, I have 6-8 radio controlled airplanes in the garage ceiling now for 20 plus years. A boat and wave runner sitting in the yard, neected and I gave both sets of golf clubs away. Never have enough time, makes me wonder when the heck did I have time.

I would rather get rid of stuff now while it still has a little value then sit on it for years and end up giving it away.

I still want a side x side but will just fork out the money for one I don't have to work on. I still have quite a few projects, I guess I am focusing on my jeeps a little more. I realized just how much time I was spending in the garage that I could use to do other things like sit on the couch.

That little cutie of yours needs a brother or sister, go get working on that instead of sitting inthe couch.

Latest posts

Back