Nanosilver and COVID

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eddie_T

Reaction score
Sometimes the baby is thrown out with the bathwater because of negative commentary. That may be that case w/respect to nanosilver. While both the government and big-pharma are quick to discredit nanosilver as a cure for COVID they fail to point out how it might be effectively used as a preventative. It does demonstrate antiviral and antibacterial properties and is used in wound care dressings and sprays. "AgNPs may well be a possible solution for cutting off the route of transmission, either as an external material or a potential medicine."

A friend commented to me over the weekend that he carried a pocket nasal spray and would spray each nostril after public exposure. To me this approach seems logical as current thought suggests that incubation of the virus in nasal passages is the source of infection (thus masks). Since I have a bottle of nanosilver (left over from wound care) I think I will follow the procedure as it has potential and no common risk.

Back