Hello All: A week ago I started smelling something burning when I use the microwave. Then my wife pointed out that sparks are coming out of the outlet. I opened the outlet out and filmed it. (See the following. "wmv" movie is a bit shorter. https://picasaweb.google.com/Keep.E...authkey=Gv1sRgCNuVvfjalNSFugE&feat=directlink ) My questions are as follows: - Why all of a sudden this started happening? - Do microwaves start consuming more power as they get older? Could this be the reason for the sparks? - Would changing the outlet solve the problem? Thanks!