The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the in-laws house at the lake. Finally got to relax for a few hours.

We made it out to the lake yesterday. There is a big sign at the boat launch ramp prohibiting launching because "Chris peed in the water!"

I brought my rifles to work today to clean them for the start of rifle season in a few weeks.

Picked up material for a job, put up a chimney cap, came home washed my truck and now I'm drinking a cold Bud. Todays better than yesterday.

Climbed up into the back of my box truck, a tool box shifted, I fell and put a 5" long gash in my arm. Old people are just clumsy.

I have no idea what you are talking about.

Old man!

Ouch. Sorry about your arm, Rusty.
So far today I gave my fat dog her meds, fed all of the cats, fed the dogs, opened a new bag of cat food (which was actually an older one I didn't realize was still in the back of the car-- it had a different formula and the cats like it better than the new formula), and now I'm checking my e-mail.

I'm trying to convince myself to do something productive today.

I was awarded a project that I didn't bother looking where it was located and now we get to drive 3 hours each way to work.

Ouch. Sorry about your arm, Rusty.
So far today I gave my fat dog her meds, fed all of the cats, fed the dogs, opened a new bag of cat food (which was actually an older one I didn't realize was still in the back of the car-- it had a different formula and the cats like it better than the new formula), and now I'm checking my e-mail.

I'm trying to convince myself to do something productive today.

Being productive is not much fun.

Spent the day at a blue grass music festival. Yee-Haw.:D

Blue Grass music is alot of fun.

I spent the day visiting with my 3 grandkids. They just make me smile!

I spent the day hiking through the woods chasing a deer. You would think I would be in better shape.

Watch out for tics in your nether regions!

Bought a '95 Chevy Lumina to run small jobs in. Couldn't believe it. It has no body damage and no tears or stains in the interior. Has almost new tires. Probably will need front brakes and a battery.

Back