The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sitting at the city trying to pull a permit for the emergency repair from last night.

Getting ready to get my car smog tested. Another dumb California law!

I've only seen the wild turkeys that you drink.

Needed some turkey breast to make some turkey poppers. Going to use the fan on my strutting Tom decoy.

Went fishing and only caught a snapping turtle, but "the worst day fishing is better than the best day working".

Do people eat snapping turtles?

I ate sea turtle while in Mexico years ago, but was so drunk I may have eaten dog crap and never would have known it.

Going down today to start the paperwork on finally incorporating my company. Then going to look at some pavers for my RV parking and then to load the truck for work tomorrow.

I was supposed to start a job today out in LA but the the owner of the company I am working for wanted to be there when I layed it out so he said he would be there at 10:30am. WHo starts there day at 10:30? I told him I would meet him but I will not have a crew on the job because I can't pay guys to sit around half the day waiting for him to show up to give his blessing. I am about to leave for my 3 hour drive to work. Anyone want to go for me?

Not me. I'm going to go to physical therapy for a few hours then head out to Lake Havasu for a much needed mini-vacation. I'm wondering how many batteries and gallons of gas will be needed for this trip?

Don't forget to bring some tires, I am sure there are a few flat ones sitting out there.

I'm sure I have many flat tires but I just air them up and they are good for a few months.

Not me. I'm going to go to physical therapy for a few hours then head out to Lake Havasu for a much needed mini-vacation. I'm wondering how many batteries and gallons of gas will be needed for this trip?

How's the recovery coming along?

I have to hang around home today. This is the last day of school for my 17 year old autistic son. He is graduating a year early. When it sinks in that he isn't going back, I don't know how he will take it.

Latest posts

Back