The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only been to Georgia twice, and that was changing planes in Atlanta. It does look like a great piece of the world looking out the airport windows!

I drove the Hemi around today for a while, got the windows tinted. That car is gonna get me in trouble.

Whats the point of that? Then I should have bought a Kia.

Hay now, I live the G/F's Kia. I drive it, she pumps the gas....win-win!

And she probably only has to put in gas every month or so.

Loaded the 39 on the trailer, put the doors, fenders (frt and rear), deck lid and hood inside the car. Taking it to have everything media blasted.

Moving right along.

Finished up another job today. That is a great feeling.

I didn't even leave the house today. I feel like I will never regain these last 24 hours.

You won't, they are gone for good. You should kick yourself.

Yep, never again. Just came from PT, now to go to lunch and gain back the weight I lost this AM.

I drove to beverly hills today stopping off in downtown LA to see some hookers and robberies. Can't believe people fly from around the world to see that mess.

39 Chevrolet 4 door sedan. I had a dozen cars, all coupes. Tired of not having enough room for everything when we hit the road. If we were going for more than a few days, I had to pull a trailer. This car, somebody could live in the back seat.

View attachment 02A-body-in prime.jpg

That thing is sweet, so do you actually road trip in it?

I myself would love to live in that back seat!

Back