The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great day to work in the garage. Sanded and patched on a little dresser the swmbo picked up at a garage sale last weekend. Going to spray it satin black and then she's putting comics on the front for my 2 year old grandson. Not my idea, just the hired gun...:rolleyes:

Going to friends house tonite for dinner and drama. Weekends don't get better than this, sadly

Just had a customer move his 58 Vette and new Ferrari out of his garage so we could cut some hole in the ceiling and look for plumbing leaks... Dang them red Italian cars sound sweet :D

Sitting at the dept of safety getting my carry permitting renewed... Govt bureuracery at its finest. Think I could spend two birthdays waiting here.....

Got all of the walls painted on a full interior paint job today. Also started on the trim and doors. I should finish and get paid tomorrow.

Finished and got paid today! H.O. even gave me and all three of my guys a $50 bonus each:rockin:

Also decided I will be buying my brother a $1000-$1500 car or truck and put him on a $100 a week payment plan so I can get my jeep back then use some of my truck $$ and get a new top and windsheild and do a few other mods and repairs to it. As long as the work holds like it is I will still have enough cash put back to get a truck by the end of november when my dad needs his van back............sounds lime a good plan anyway we'll see how it works out!?

Fixed the coolant leak in the wifes van.Replaced the hoses,belts,water pump coolant pipe,and motor mount.

Smoking some chicken and ribs today and trying to polish of a keg in my bar so I can put some home brew in. If it wasn't going to be 105 today it would be more enjoyable.

Today I will get my painting gar together and head to the mountains, have to paint the rental so people can move in next week.

I could go paint it for you........................but theres that travel pay................

Chris won't mind the trip charge. He'll be happy to get ER done..:D

Went with the Mrs and my 2-1/2 year old grand son to watch the first practice of our hockey team. He loved it.

Changed both power window motors in my 85 Econoline. What a PITA.

Rusty, you know how we like to watch builds as they occur. With this being said, please go back, pull out the motors, and reinstall them with pictures for us. ;)

Rusty, you know how we like to watch builds as they occur. With this being said, please go back, pull out the motors, and reinstall them with pictures for us. ;)

Not this time.

2 weeks and I'll be baby sitting trees in the great Tennessee deer woods...:D

Latest posts

Back