The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That thing is sweet, so do you actually road trip in it?

YOU BET! I build my cars to be completely road worthy. That's why I do "frame off" builds. I want to be sure that EVERY system is right. Custom built it just that. I select install and tweak everything from brakes to A/C-Heating, to GPS to work in the vehicle I'm building. I don't build "show" cars, or trailer queens. I build cars that I can drive and enjoy.

That is awesome, that is what I am all about, function with show added. I love going to the car show and seeing just about every vehicle over heating and the drivers saying how horrible it is driving them.

Spent the day shooting pictures in the Badlands in South Dakota.

Where are the pics, buddy?

Today I have one of my employees working at my house and I just did the math and I paid him 60 bucks to pull a couple weeds and trim a gate 2". I need a beer.

Working on a fence at the house today. then I will bid a job and drink some beer I guess.

Waiting at the hospital to get my mom discharged. ... Waiting...

I was just going to ask how your mom was doing when I saw this ODNT. I'm glad she is doing good!

I have been jackhammering old fence posts out of the ground all day, I have two blisters. I haven't had blisters in years, someone must have stolen my man hands. I'm gonna grab my purse and go home.

Too much lotion? ;):D

Nope, my hands are pretty tore up from work, I have to pay someone to do that for me.

Well, I guess I'll open the garage and put a alternator on the ol super duty...:(

I got to visit the Alamo. Pretty cool.

Well, sorta, I guess.

Well, he does cluck like one Rusty.

I drove to Sante Fe, NM today. Very artsy-fartsy.

Back