The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now that truck is junk. Time to sell her to me. :D

Today I am coming down with a cold and have a work comp audit in a few hours, maybe I can give them the gift that keeps on giving.

Put new brakes and shocks front and back on the F-350 tonight. I'm getting to old for this crap. Getting new tires tomorrow morning.....

speaking of pictures, have you seen the new picture frame for your house?

its a led screen, you load your pictures and it scrolls thru them

kind of neat...i feel a christmas gift in that

Sure beats throwing photo albums on the laps of guests.

I bought a new bar fridge to replace my wine fridge outside. Yeah, I like wine, but red wines. Having a huge fridge for 1 bottle of white wine, then throwing a couple cases of Coors Light all willie nillie just doesn't cut it. it also only had red or white temperatures settings in the wine fridge. Now, I can control to 37 degrees and have really cold mountains on my beer cans.

Tell them to just replace the quarter portion of your tires that touch the ground. That should save you some money Tom.

Don't tell them that you know Chris. They will charge you double!

... that sells batteries. We would all save money.

What do I have to do with tires? Or batteries? Besides I am good at buying them?

I should open up a tire/ battery store.

Drove down to my MILs because she was upset with the guy building her deck. Read the contract, he did exactly what was in it and did a great job. Wasted day.

Latest posts

Back