The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But then I would have to listen to him. I am a people person but I also like things quiet and don't need someone asking a question every three minutes.

My granddaughter on the news

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lFHtlBAKPk[/ame]

Thank God she doesn't look like you! She is beautiful!

What did I do today? I finally got my daughter out of the hospital. 15 gawd awful days being there!

I am on a mission ti hire a sober individual, do you know any?

who is that lil spanish kid on the plumbing forum, from around your area?
sounds like a guy that wants to learn, in with a company that does not want to teach.
gotta give a guy respect for taking the time to TRY and learn on the forums after work.

extramileplumbing....check him out chris, I am not above poaching help from other companies
:D

I wish I was closer, younger and stronger. I would be running Chris's jobs so well he could just sit home and collect the big checks and work on his gun room, truck, jeep, mountain house, rock wall, swimming pool, and have time to replace the batteries in the dump truck, the bobcat, the backhoe, the ,,,,,, gawd darn Chris, you got just way too much stuff!

I know, do you want some? I almost need to have a full time mechanic.

I think I have adult ADD. I just can't rest or relax. Makes me wonder why I am not thin.

I could use that Bobcat to rip the top 5" of the grass and dirt so I could fill the front planter with concrete and rock. Feel free to leave it for a few hours. Oh, I would also need that dump truck as well. How many cubic yards of dirt would be in an area that is 8 feet x 50 feet, x 5" thick?

If you want it I can have my mini ex dropped off at your house tomorrow with my dump trailer for the weekend. My foreman is picking it up in LA and was going to bring it to my house but I don't need it. He lives out by you. You would just need a truck to pull the trailer, it has a 7 pin connector and electric brakes.

Its a bobcat 331 if you want to look it up. Easy to operate and will scratch that dirt right out.

View attachment 331.jpg

It's about 8 yards of dirt, a little more than two trailer loads in my dump trailer.

No kidding? Wow, that is alot of dirt.

Adds up quick, good luck finding a place to dump it if it has grass in it.

Just don't go so deep. Go down 3" then black plastic and rock?

I guess that would work. So, can I just order a load of 6" diameter river rocks from a rock quarry? Any idea how to measure what I'd need?

Text me in the morning. I can get you the rock too

I need a couple loads of dirt. I need to fill some low spots in the yard to keep the neighbors water runoff out of my yard. I'll take it, if you deliver.

it would probably be cheaper just to mail the dirt to ya, since it is only ~$.45 or $.46 per envelope. I'll just stuff it extra heavy.

Latest posts

Back