The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the same and wondered why I couldn't see any BBQ in the pics. What a great little jig...was it custom made?

Spent all night at the ER with my wife. She will be Ok, but man I am tired. Too old to survive on 90 minutes sleep.

I'm glad she is doing better. Go get some rest!

I to am Sorry bout your wife Rusty hope its nothing to serious............
ER visits are never fun.

Spent all night at the ER with my wife. She will be Ok, but man I am tired. Too old to survive on 90 minutes sleep.

Hey Rusty, hope ur wife is doing better.

I thought the same and wondered why I couldn't see any BBQ in the pics. What a great little jig...was it custom made?

Havasu,
Yea, I had a thought that I could use those air jacks and just make the rotating parts and connecting brackets. Works real nice.

Getting out the short sleeve shirts, it's going to 70 today. :D

^ Damn, that is a purty color combo.

It's hot here. Just did another 4 miles on the treadmill and still fat. How many more times do I have to be on the treadmill before I look good?

Than you will be slightly desirable to someone?

Just slightly I assume.

Whassup Chris? I guess your big job is done. What else do you have lined up as far as work?

It's hot here. Just did another 4 miles on the treadmill and still fat. How many more times do I have to be on the treadmill before I look good?

Uh...sometime before the end of the next Myan calander...:p

i gave up on looking good, I'm happy now with just breathing...

All right. I got the grade back on my first college English composition and I got a 96 out of 100. I'm not as stupid as I thought I was.

Pretty damn good Rusty. I knew you would have an edge on that ancient history class! :D

Pretty damn good Rusty. I knew you would have an edge on that ancient history class! :D

I do have an "A" In government class, too. I explained to the youngins that I was at the Boston Tea Party. That's why that class is easy. But Algebra is kicking my butt.

Back