What Are You Doing In Your Garage?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
O

oldognewtrick

Today it's clean-up the garage day. I've got Jeep stuff, boat stuff, hunting stuff, Ford truck stuff scattered around everywhere. Time for a garage cleaning.

So, what projects are you doing in your garage?

I did that same thing a week ago. Got my boat back in for the winter along with the jeep and side x side, she is pretty full now. I need to get a shop somewhere.

Changed the oil in my truck and test fit the speedster in the new trailer. It's tight through the doorway, but perfect in the interior, just like I like them.

2012-11-11_15-50-04_842.jpg

Hanging some pegboard and organizing so I can get the cars inside before the real snow hits.

Didn't do much cleaning, but made a lot of saw dust. Made some platforms to put some popup tents on to take to the deer lease, split some firewood, drank a couple brews. Spent some time with the son-in-laws and grilled some pork chops. Life don't get much better than this. :)

My MillerMatic 250 works great but the sheet metal looks terrible. Took it all off and sandblasted it. Going over today to prime and prep for new paint.

BTW--it seems all I do is clean my shop. It gets dirty all on it's own. Because I just cut and bailed hay, the wind blows all the loose stuff under the door that I leave up a bit for the shop cat, SHEBA, to come and go. Sometimes, not enough time in a day.

View attachment SHEBA1.jpg

View attachment welder1.jpg

View attachment welder2.jpg

View attachment 3.jpg

I always clean our garage, and just hang on often. I would like to store a little shed in the corner of our garage for our baby doggie Breece :D

I always clean our garage, and just hang on often. I would like to store a little shed in the corner of our garage for our baby doggie Breece :D

Do you have garages in the Phillipines?

IP address "180.191.138.138" is located @ Philippines
Following is ip 180.191.138.138 location map view:

Today it is my goal to find the water leak on 7.3 diesel.

drove to so calif (temecula) yesterday, then to hemet, then home. all for business, now to clean the truck, and get started installing the pellet stove,
then installing insulation and sheeting inside the garage.

Temecula, thats like five minutes from me and no stopping for beer?

So today I spent a few hours getting the water pump out of one of my diesels, Covered in grease, blood and cuts and it all went back in, in about 15 minutes no fuss. I have a cracked pulley so it is only a matter of time before I am back in there doing it all over again. She sure does drive nice again, been sitting for 6 weeks due to laziness.

I've had to replace the water pump on my F-350, not to bad a job. A WHOLE lot easier than the one I put on my wife's Grand Cherokee where you have to take the freaking back bumper off to get to the blessed thing.

Now that I have done it I can probably do it in a half hour. I do lie how they use an O ring instead of aa paper gasket.

Lately I have been trying to get rid of stuff. Had a turning point in my life where I want less projects and spend more time with family and traveling.

Finished up four sets of flowers. Still have paint to apply which doesn't take too long. More clean up time than anything. Today is wood duck house day. Have to finish and get it posted in the pond with the " vacancy " sign. They will be arriving soon.

I've had to replace the water pump on my F-350, not to bad a job. A WHOLE lot easier than the one I put on my wife's Grand Cherokee where you have to take the freaking back bumper off to get to the blessed thing.

I did a water pump in my nephews Subaru last weekend and it took about 8 hours. Had to pull everything off the front of the motor including timing covers to get to the bolts. I can probably cut that time in half now that I have done it.

Sure wish the idiots that design this stuff had to replace his own water pump one day...:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back