What Are You Doing In Your Garage?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I worked half of yesterday in my garage cleaning then gave up and fired up the tractor and started clearing more of my property.

Anyone for snow ? Hung up some spring flowers but mother nature still has her ways with current conditions. Not putting away my winter coat just yet and hoping for the warm breezes .... not the cold spats from Canada.

View attachment IMG_4256.jpg

Anyone for snow ? Hung up some spring flowers but mother nature still has her ways with current conditions. Not putting away my winter coat just yet and hoping for the warm breezes .... not the cold spats from Canada.

Huh....been spring here for a month now.....;)

March & April are usually teasers. The temps range from 20 to 50, sometimes a few days in the low 60s. Then we submerge back to the 40s with cold damp winds. Great cold weather with congestion. Just have to wait it out.

How about twisting the leaves like a fan, add a few roller bearings, place an axle on them and attach a steel stake, and plant them in the yard to spin in different directions. Paint them in various colors, and they will sell like hot cakes.

I'd buy one off you for a fair price.

Mothers day in the horizon. Got to get crack'n. Bouquet on the way. Now, ... where did I hide the stems ?
After finishing the flower Winston & I went fishing. We caught this monster in the ditch. No fancy boat or expensive lures. Just string, paper clip, gum drop, and a chunk of reinforcement rod for a pole. Not my sport though. One can sit there for minutes with no prospects. Too expensive to have it mounted.

View attachment IMG_4279.jpg

I can agree that fishing with a magnet would be interesting.

I can't wait til I can build a shop.

Man o' man, I'd love to have that set up!

New toy, bought a metal former. Now I can twist up metal and make several alike. Fancy metal flowers, here we come.

Where is the pic of it? ;)

Latest posts

Back