What Are You Doing In Your Garage?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am running fluorescent lights so I have better lighting in my garage. Garage door installation is what I do everyday for a living so its like I cant escape being in one even on my day off :)

I did, it now stops. Jeep still doesn't go.

I got half my garage empty for my move and figured I now had enough room to pull the motor in the Charger so that is what I have been doing. Now I need to clean up my mess.

I have been collecting jeep parts. I have a dana 44, I recently put all new brakes and a locker on it. I have the spring perches, new shackles and ubolts, new diff cover, new shock mounts, arb compressor, and all the goodies to hook up on board air. new matching front differential. I am about to order a 95 style fuel tank kit. this summer I am going to be putting in a long block I had some issues with the jeep a while ago and did a compression and leak down test and the jeep is 80 % on all but one cylinder, so it is time to retire this engine. I considered building it, but it is cheaper just to buy a long block. I also have a few other parts to put on it. I am also in planning mode for the foxbody supercharger install that I want to do this spring. but mostly just sitting on the coach petting my poor german shepherd. he has been pretty miserable with this anal fistula thing.

With the youngest finally out on is own, I ripped the carpet out of his old room. Yesterday I installed laminate flooring. Today finished running it around the door and into the closet, picked up some quarter round and ran that, tomorrow paint the baseboards and trim. I did cut the wood in the garage to keep the dust out of the house...I'm tired, need to take a week off.

My realtor got a few calls on my rental today that I am selling. Hopefully it sells, I am asking top dollar but it is really nice.

Is that the house with the phony grass?

I'd buy that house in a minute if it just had a fireplace! ;)

I got dibs on the gecko on the wall.

I'd buy that house in a minute if it just had a fireplace! ;)

I got dibs on the gecko on the wall.

That could be arranged, just give me a day or two.... Fireplace never left.

I'd do anything to be able to get Rik's pavers from his yard.

You would have to get them from Betsys yard, Rik is just a house guest.

This saturday I am pulling my cabinets out of my garage. I was going to sell them with the house but then I realized I paid almost 3k for them and it took me a year to pay them off and they do not bring any more value to the house.

Latest posts

Back