What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You got that right oldog. The best is when like today the dog was up at 5 am doing her antics and about 5:30 my girl got up and took her out. I slept in till 7:00 and was given a kiss and a hot cup of coffee as soon as my feet hit the kitchen floor. You have to love Saturday morning coffee. Mmmm mmmmm good!

Now trying to figure out what she wants?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Repair

Aquavit.........

Doubt you have ever heard of it. Also have this guy playing.ImageUploadedByHome Repair1410667806.107440.jpg

6:30 am: Two days in a row hot coffee made by my sweetheart waiting when I got up dogs been out, something's going on here.

I'm not complaining and not talking to dr Phil.

6:30 am: Two days in a row hot coffee made by my sweetheart waiting when I got up dogs been out, something's going on here.

I'm not complaining and not talking to dr Phil.

Heck...just enjoy it while it lasts. And be sure you return the kindness somehow.

Obviously Bud has yet to find the dent on his car.

Me, coffee of course!

Obviously Bud has yet to find the dent on his car.

Me, coffee of course!

Haha at a quarter million miles my 2000 GMC 2500 is all dents. I lost count on attacks by white tails at about a dozen. Body and frame are still solid though thanks to many gallons of fluid film.

Still on warmed up morning coffee.

Kentucky Bourbon Barrel Ale.................ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back