What are you drinking right now?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't worry, I'll bring mine....but you'll probably need more rum tho

What are you crazy???... you remember the last time when you took the chopper blender out of that thing and went for a swim... you didnt walk straight for days...:rofl:

100 ml of rum with 300 ml of milk mixed with two heaping teaspoonfuls of powdered sugar.

It's not having much effect, either from the fat content of the milk or because I am currently mentally challenging myself to write reasonably coherent posts to this forum.

Koolaid, I'm drinking the Koolaid.
"Once upon a time an evil witch visits a kingdom and poisons the central well with a potion that drives people mad. The next morning all who drink from that well go crazy. The king, however, knew about this in advance, and didn’t drink from the communal well. The next day, those who drank the poisoned water came to the king and accused him of being the crazy one. The king, aware of what had transpired, was faced with a dilemma: drink from the well and lose his sanity like the rest of his subjects, but remain king; or don’t drink, remain sane, but be swept from power by those who would view his very sanity as madness."

I heard that after one day the king drank from the well. I hope I would have abdicated.

100 ml of rum with 300 ml of milk mixed with two heaping teaspoonfuls of powdered sugar.

It's not having much effect, either from the fat content of the milk or because I am currently mentally challenging myself to write reasonably coherent posts to this forum.

Promises, promises.

Exactly how many cc's of sugar would that be?:D

Drinking whiskey and water. A little dehydrated today. Heading out to Palm Springs in the morning with my tractor to do some flood repair. And drain a few pools that filled with mud.

Drinking whiskey and water. A little dehydrated today. Heading out to Palm Springs in the morning with my tractor to do some flood repair. And drain a few pools that filled with mud.

So you will be the head muck stiick opperator.

Yup. It should be fun. My little tractor is air conditioned so I can't complain.

Latest posts

Back