What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No just me, my brother and father in law this trip. This is the last week of work for my wife then she is a stay at home mom.

Made it to idaho, three hours to my driveway. Can't wait to sit by the fire and sip some whiskey.

It was a rough night. Trip went well until I got to my driveway. Took five hours of dragging and pulling to get both trucks on the property. Little over a foot of wet snow and uphill. Even with chains on it was a piano. Need to find a tractor to plow so I can get the trucks the next 500 feet to the shop.

It was a rough night. Trip went well until I got to my driveway. Took five hours of dragging and pulling to get both trucks on the property. Little over a foot of wet snow and uphill. Even with chains on it was a piano. Need to find a tractor to plow so I can get the trucks the next 500 feet to the shop.
And I thought the complaining would start sometime after you moved in.:rofl:

Picked up a new trailer today.

I would show you a picture but tge forum is broken.

Yeah, well, I got nothin. I did take down the Christmas lights today.

BTW, has anyone else seen "Narcos" on Netflix? Damn, best thing I've seen since Breaking Bad!

No I don't watch TV. I spent 11 hours between last night and today getting two trailers about 500 feet in the snow

Back