Whats Cookin?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Helping my daughter move tomorrow. Everything is closed, so will probably nuke something to eat.

I'll save you some turkey, turkey!

Hey, are you smoking a turkey this year Tom?

Hey, are you smoking a turkey this year Tom?

Yep, picked up some 3'x5' rolling papers.

Yep, smoking one and deep frying one. Having 14 for dinner and I hope I get some leftovers. Not cooking till Saturday, folks coming from Ohio and my son in laws on shift yesterday and today.

I miss going out to Havasu on Thanksgiving. Someone always smoked a turkey. It was great. I'm just cooking my turkey in a cooking bag right now. The smell is awesome. We are also trying a crock pot stuffing for the first time. The recipe was on the side of the stuffing box.

We are having ours Sunday (hopefully) . My daughter should be moved by then.

Why aren't you at the lake Mark, or shouldn't I ask. Ah, hell, I'll ask any way.

Great question. I was planning on going and even told my renters that my place was unavailable. Then, my G/F's daughter goes through a divorce and we are stuck entertaining her and the granddaughter. Fortunately, I called my renters and was able to get $500 rent for the next 5 days. It did turn out ok and my wallet is a little happier.

What should I have the wife make for dinner tonight? Now that she is a stay at home mom I want dinner, at least once a week.

I discovered that boxed stuffing mix can be made from the microwave instead of on the stove and I've been cooking it with some chicken stock. It's pretty good. I need to figure out what to serve it with.

I tried the things of Libby's corn in a plastic cup that are supposed to be microwaveable but it started smelling like something was burning when I heated it up and it didn't taste all that great-- needed some seasoning.

I believe your wife should bake me a chocolate cake for my birthday Chris. It is not until August but that is what I'm craving right now.

I believe your wife should bake me a chocolate cake for my birthday Chris. It is not until August but that is what I'm craving right now.

And I want a banana crème pie...My birthdays February,

Yeah, we are also going for Mexican food tonight.

Latest posts

Back