Who hunts?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like donuts but never have I ever woken up and went out and bought any.

I have...used to live by a place I could get fresh hot glazed. OMG...i can eat a dozen by my self and wash it down with choc milk !!!!!

my favorite is apple fritter or bear claw

I am a meat and potatoes kinda guy. I'll take a breakfast burrito any day of the week.

Finally, my kind of Easter Egg Hunt.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RNtTxLK5_c[/ame]

No fat tire ?????? swup wit dat ????

th

Because Fat Tire supports the closure of the public lands that I go wheeling on.

what? they have gone political ?

DAMMMMMN that means i have to stop drinking it also...where abouts can i find this info ?

what? they have gone political ?

DAMMMMMN that means i have to stop drinking it also...where abouts can i find this info ?

Seems everything and everyone has an agenda anymore.

They are made by new Belgium brewery who spends a lot supporting wild earth guardians who fifgt to close mines and places for off-roading and exploring unless your idea of exploring is eating granola and hiking. No more hunting, vehicle travel, atv travel or anything but hiking and granola.

guess i am back to the old stand by....buttwiper

Thats why you brew your own....

I'm a bud light guy for the most part but I'll drink anything.

Thats why you brew your own....

I'm a bud light guy for the most part but I'll drink anything.

I have so many hobbies going right now another one would drive me bonkers

would love to try it...maybe next year

It's one of those hobbies you just have to do in a day. I will brew 30 gallons or so and throw it in the fermentor and forget about it. Then I keg instead of bottle because it is easier. I don't do it nearly as much as I would like for the same reason, I'm to busy.

Went to the Turkey woods yesterday morning, heard a couple gobbles right at sun up, then nothing. Windy and spitting rain doesn't make for a good day chasing the feathered rats. Went to the local restaurant and had a big ole breakfast with my hunting buddies, that's was worth the ride down there in itself.

I am supposed to head up to the hunting shack we built last year this weekend for some turkey hunting but I may back out. I have a lot to do at home and want to get my cherokee back to mobile. Have a busy summer and need to get a jump on it.

I'll take the cherokee of your hands Chris!

I'm such a giver!

That thing is getting nicer and nicer. I don't want to know how much I have into it. I see a motor swap in my future. V6 or V8 fuel injected.

Nice........

Last work day before archery season start. Stands are hung, moved, trails cut, shooting lanes made, trail cams out, and I'm looking more forward to deer season this year than I have in the past 10. Season starts Saturday, Wednesday will be my first trip out. Man, I love fall of the year.

Back