Your favorite ride?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris

Administrator
Reaction score
Out of all the cars you have owned what has been your favorite ride?

still painting the house,
plan to get back on it next week,
should start it 1st of the week,
I did get the new ign switch keyed like the doors,

of all the vehicles I have owned I would have to say that my 99 f150 lightning Wannabee is my favorite. I do love my 65 mustang but I can't really drive it in winter. My F150 is a blast to drive, it looks good gets around great in the snow and handles really well for a truck.

2165993660101642786JHHCYJ_ph-1.jpg

2830737930101642786KoQPIL_ph.jpg

2124001550101642786EBTsYW_fs.jpg

user40140_pic2037_1257268575-2.jpg

laurelscamera041.jpg

user40140_pic2034_1257268575.jpg

You are supposed to move them before you cut the tree down....:eek:

Yeah that tree was hollow and fell on its own it also crushed my suburban and busted the hip rafter on my Garage!

That is a sweet truck.

thanks. I always thought ford should have built an extended cab 4 wheel drive lightning, but they never did so I wanted to build one. I had ordered the stock lightning wheels and front bumper cover from a lightning and I was going to try to make it look like it could have been factory, but I got called up for Desert storm and ran out of time So I just bought the only wheels I could get in the time I had. and I never really got back to it. the ground effects were another thing where I bought what I could get in the time I had. anyway it is still a blast to drive.

I am still up in the air on which is my favorite, I have many trucks and like them all for different reasons.

I agree but I also love my V10, it is the ultimate for a gasser.

the power stroke or V-10 might be good but my 2002 F-250 has a gas 5.4 V8 and I dont like it to much that 02 Duramax that I had was a good pullin truck!

Those two are in two totally different classes. The 5.4 never should have been in a 250 and the Duramax is an awesome motor.

I agree!! never again my big trucks will be big block or deisil from now on!

Yeah the 5.4 got better mileage but you are killing that thing if you do any towing. I guess you could gear the crap out of it but then you wouldn't have a top speed either.

the kenne bell supercharger on my 5.4 wakes it up nicely, no it is not perfect for every job. the 1/2 ton truck is just too small for towing my haulmark trailer for instance. but I have this for towing. 2006 f250 lariat powerstroke turbo diesel.

Picture002-2.jpg

and they both still fit in my garage.

IMG_0852.jpg

Back