Are You Ready For Some Football???!!!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spec_j

Reaction score
anyone into football?

whos your team??

Im a Bucs fan!!

Hey!

I'm living in Albuquerque right now and I've got a home remodeling company down here but I'm from Boston and I'm a huge Patriots fan. A few years ago I used to have season tickets and loved watching the games. Unfortunately most of my friends in Albuquerque aren't too into football, but I've got a nice huge big screen that keeps me company!

Patriots are looking pretty sharp this year! I'm predicting a patriots / eagles superbowl this year.

Steelers football baby =)

6 time world champions looking to go for #7 this year =)

Here in Canada we don't have any NFL franchises. We have the Canadian Football League, or the CFL.

And we got the Blue & Gold... the Winnipeg Blue Bombers.
footer_logo.jpg

Yeah, they suck, but the tickets are cheap, and everyone is drunk by the end of the game and doesn't care anyway.

I was just at the Bears/Steelers game on Sunday. Pretty good game. :D

Yeah it was. Would of been better for us if Reed didn't miss twice. I don't think i've seen that man miss two field goals in one game in a looooong time. Ah well, can't win em all =)

With that Sanchez kid, ya'll are going to be pretty bada$$, Just get him some high quality recievers and you'll be a dominate force in your division =)

Back