COVID-19 Vaccines NOVAVAX and COVAXIN

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm Anti-Vaccine because the Anthrax vaccine (When Saddam was supposed to have said weapons) took my lungs. I don't know if it was from the aluminum hydroxide, sodium chloride, benzethonium chloride, or formaldehyde they use in that vaccine. It's probably a combination.

As far as the 900K people dying from Covid, that number has been massively inflated since the beginning. People that are shot or die in car crashes or 4000 other ways to die are counted as Covid because the Hospitals get paid more when they die of "Covid", whether they had it or not. Media Leftists will call that a "Conspiracy", which is their favorite word, while those on the Right will ignore it and go with the inflated numbers.

The Media on both sides also push for the "Safe and effective" vaccine... Well, if they are so safe and effective, why did Pfizer want 55 plus years to cover up the safety data? Everybody taking it would be long gone, that's why. Nuremberg 2.0. If the vaccines are so safe, why did the maggots in congress make it impossible for us to sue the pharma companies for complications or deaths?

Do whatever you want, I will NEVER take a pill or vaccine from pharma again. I was forcibly retired at 28 because of it.

https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf
https://mynorthwest.com/1889564/rantz-gun-shot-victims-washington-coronavirus-deaths/
https://www.cbs8.com/article/news/v...ases/509-977c448f-d9a6-42f8-a443-968e9b610cac

The government doesn't want debate on the issue and there must be a reason it doesn't.

Does anyone feel the masks and vaccinations are somewhat partisan? Seems you can tell who voted for whom, just based on their Covid stance, or am I over thinking this?

Does anyone feel the masks and vaccinations are somewhat partisan? Seems you can tell who voted for whom, just based on their Covid stance, or am I over thinking this?

Masks are partisan for the most part, Vaccines aren't because Pharma owns all media, so nobody on the Right will say anything on air about the deadly side effects or they won't have a job. The difference there is the Left acts like it's people's civic duty to follow the gubment's mandates while the Right believes in choice.

I laugh at the Left about everything they do though, because they are hypocrites on literally every topic, and since this is the topic, the Liberals along with Kamala said they wouldn't take the vaccine under Trump. I don't think the vaccines know they were fast tracked under Trump, but I could be mistaken.

Something, of the history of "COVID", I find interesting, is, that the "bat women", the Chinese research virologist, in 2012 had members of her research team infected with, what was described as, an "unsourced" pneumonia, and of further note, the same event occurred in July of 2019.

I find "UNSOURCED", inquisitive, given that pneumonia, is a malody, virtually, as easily sourced and tracked as a hand shake.

What was the CCP hiding, if they were?

I find "UNSOURCED", inquisitive, given that pneumonia, is a malody, virtually, as easily sourced and tracked as a hand shake.
Actually, whether a doctor says you have a cold, flu, or pneumonia from Covid is based entirely on the SYMPTOMS you display! 99.999999% of doctors don't put your fluids under an electron microscope and see which virus you have... and the common tests don't distinguish which Covid you have... whether Covid-2019 Plandemic, 2020 Delta, 2021 Omicron, or 2022 'Jomentia' (LOL ! )... those tests just notice if your antibodies level is high...

I suspect we could do some profiling here.

The fact of the matter is:
1. The vaccine does prevent catching covid. If you recall nobody has ever said that it was 100% effective. No vaccine ever made has been 100% effective. I'm not sure how you spread covid if you don't have covid.

These unlicensed, unapproved yes, even Pfizer (see below) 'vaccines' do not convey immunity nor do they impede transmissibility of the disease. This was finally admitted by Rochelle Walensky, explicitly and in no uncertain terms on January 10. 2022. Fauci also recently acknowledged this publicly Isn't this glaringly obvious by now?? They are only designed to lessen infection symptoms if or when you get infected. As such, these products do not meet the legal or medical definition of a vaccine.

The only thing approved was the new name (which will not go into effect for another two years) and an extension of the emergency use authorization - still as an experimental substance.

Over 50,000 deaths so far attributable to these ‘vaccines’; even more serious injuries – statistics from U.S. and European government databases.

This in addition to the mandates being an outright violation of bioethics - which is written into federal law, the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights Treaty, the Nuremberg Code, the Declaration of Helsinki, as well as other legal statutes.

Mass vaccinations are in fact causing the variants (see virus mutations) which as of now are fortunately less than one percent different than the original. Such minor variation means the virus will not present itself as a new virus. If you’ve recovered from COVID-19, your immune system will still recognize it. If this continues with mandates, etc., we may not be so lucky.

What's *really* alarming is the worst symptoms of COVID-19 are created by the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein, and that is the very thing gene-based COVID vaccines are instructing your body to make.

While the natural spike protein is bad, the spike protein your body produces in response to the vaccine is even worse, as the synthetic RNA has been manipulated in such a way as to create a very robust and unnatural spike protein.

The spike protein is toxic in and of itself, and has the ability to induce vascular, heart and neurological damage

The COVID-19 vaccine disables the Type I interferon pathway, which explains why vaccinated patients are reporting herpes and shingles infection following COVID-19 vaccination.

It's more like who values American ideals of freedom vs who prefers Communism/being taken care of by Welfare...

We have become a nation of sheep. If we stood up and refused to be controlled and manipulated we could beat it. However we can't depend upon the sheeple and so few of us would stand that we would be arrested.

We have become a nation of sheep. If we stood up and refused to be controlled and manipulated we could beat it. However we can't depend upon the sheeple and so few of us would stand that we would be arrested.
More and more 'standing up' is happening and coming: Jan.6th... Canadian truckers... USA truckers coming soon...

Yes. Im sure BLM and Antifa already have plans on how to make the patriots look bad, just as 1/06/21

Unfortunately, yes, COVID vaccination and death rates indicate the party / presidential candidate the person voted for, and the party a state's governor belongs to. See the graphs below, and these links:

https://www.kff.org/coronavirus-covid-19/poll-finding/importance-of-partisanship-predicting-vaccination-status/

Pro-Trump counties now have far higher COVID death rates. Misinformation is to blame

Death by political party: The relationship between COVID-19 deaths and political party affiliation in the United States - PubMed

As Cases Spread Across U.S. Last Year, Pattern Emerged Suggesting Link Between Governors’ Party Affiliation and COVID-19 Case and Death Numbers | Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health

In other words, anti-vaccination and anti-mask efforts by Republican politicians and media people, e.g. Tucker Carlson, lead to higher illness and death rates among their supporters.

Covid vaccinations and deaths by political party.jpg
Covid deaths by political party.jpg

However, what is missing is the % of those vaccinated, experiencing adverse reactions to the vaccine, as opposed to the occurrence of those same malady, in the unvaccinated.

Honesty is the best policy.

You are apparently unaware that the CDC has been running an 'adverse vaccine reaction' reporting system for decades, where physicians report significant reactions to every vaccine, including COVID vaccines. Fortunately, these reactions are vanishingly rare - to every vaccine. The data are publicly available, along with reports. See:

VAERS | Vaccine Safety | CDC

With over 550 million doses of COVID vaccines given in the USA and over 10 billion worldwide, if there was a significant incidence of an adverse reaction this would clearly be apparent by now. Every modern, industrialized country tracks vaccines and related data. Here is the CDC's report on the most common adverse reactions to COVID vaccines in the USA:, which are very rare:

COVID-19 Vaccination

When NPR and Bloomberg are someone's sources.... Well, that's just too doggone adorable! Gotta love the first one, which counts 105% of those either vaccinated or not up to 50 years of age.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back