Day started stupid early

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nealtw

Contractor retired
Reaction score
Friend called me up yesterday about borrowing a re cip saw. I went and found it complete with a 8" bimetal blade, brought in and set it in the hall ready for pick up. He didn't yesterday.
This morning at 3;30 got up for a pee and guess what I found right between my toes and it was stuck in there good. Now my foot is almost 3 ft long and pointing the wrong way to drag it to the kitchen for a chair to sit on. Managed to get to the kitchen and hit a light switch on the way.
After about five minutes and 10 good pulls with some colourful language I did get it pulled out of my foot. Managed to stop the bleeding with a bunch of Kleenex stuffed between my toes.
The place looked like a serious crime had been committed here. Got that cleaned up and got dressed and got myself to emergency where they fixed it up with a tube of glue. The Doc measured the cut and the blade and figured it was in about 1 1/4"

Sorry to hear about that Neal. Work around power tools your whole life and then get hurt by one in the middle of the night, that’s just crazy. Glad to hear they glued you up good.

Get well man.

Back