Finally finished my garage project

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, this site just appeared again. Seems to have been down for a long time.

We've been around for a while. We had some spam issues but they are taken care of now.

Wow.. just, wow! seemed like every picture showed more and more cool stuff, and then there was the pic of the urinal.... i'm blown away!

State of the art. Perfectly executed!

I love getting to see the toys of people with unlimited budgets! :thumbsup:

Crisp, clean, and just plain sexy...

State of the art. Perfectly executed!

I love getting to see the toys of people with unlimited budgets! :thumbsup:

Crisp, clean, and just plain sexy...

Thank you

Thank you

(written twice because this forum makes your replies be at least 10 characters for some strange reason.)

The 10 Char is to help keep spammers at bay. It makes them type more.

Very COOL! I got a bit lost, what are the red cans hanging from the roof?

Thought they might be some sort of convertible disco balls. Fire suppression is probably a better idea.

Fire Suppression

:thankyou:

First let me thank you for the great pictures of your fantastic detail garage build. I read the whole thread and am very impressed :)

If possible could you give us some details as to your build, ie time spent, equipment added, etc. It is way over the top and we all enjoy your build there. The electronics, mechanical, and plumbing are very interesting. Using a flat screen to cover the service panel was a great idea and the closed circuit is just cool.:cool:

Once I saw the black car I knew you were serious about detailing for sure. We have a black SUV and had a black Vett. Black is the hardest to care for but IMO it is the best color for a car, Henry Ford knew that years ago.;)

:thankyou:

First let me thank you for the great pictures of your fantastic detail garage build. I read the whole thread and am very impressed :)

If possible could you give us some details as to your build, ie time spent, equipment added, etc. It is way over the top and we all enjoy your build there. The electronics, mechanical, and plumbing are very interesting. Using a flat screen to cover the service panel was a great idea and the closed circuit is just cool.:cool:

Once I saw the black car I knew you were serious about detailing for sure. We have a black SUV and had a black Vett. Black is the hardest to care for but IMO it is the best color for a car, Henry Ford knew that years ago.;)

x2 That is a beautiful garage.

Back