Finally finished my garage project

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, you've been in there going on two years now. Lets hear some updates, tools, cars, toys and some lived in picks. Hows everything holding up?

OK, you've been in there going on two years now. Lets hear some updates, tools, cars, toys and some lived in picks. Hows everything holding up?

Everything is still great in the garage. Still love using my lift. I still get a big smile on my face every time I open the door.

Wow, I haven't been on here in a while and when i finally come back on I find this. Man your garage is AWESOME. Love the lift, The garage came out great! Glad to hear your still loving it all. Wish you the best.

Have been detailing cars for 30 years. Great garage...wish I had time and money...just jealous....so cool!

WOW!! I love this garage! There is just so much awesome! At first I couldn't figure out what the depression in the floor was about, but once I saw the lift I realized. That is a fantastic idea. I love the fan mounted to the ceiling. Some of the elements in the room remind me of my workshop, only your space looks much nicer. The urinal was an unexpected but nice touch. I imagine its very useful.

Is there enough space to lift an SUV up? or would it hit the ceiling?

If I ever get to build my own garage, I'll be looking at the pics from here for some ideas.

One of my vehicles is an SUV. No problem at all lifting it up all the way.

Back