Hello Everyone!

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmm8877

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have just recently started remodling my house and the questions keep mounting and mounting. So this looks like a very good place to start asking them. :)

The house has been alowed to get fairly run down over the years. From lack of money and knowledge. I have decided to no longer let these things get in the way and get it in the shape it should be.

My name is Matt, I'm 31 years old. I have/love lots of animals, I love all sports, and working with my hands and sweating. lol

I started in the kitchen and repainted the walls, trim and cabinets, and even put on all new hinges and knobs. And I am about to do the floor.(there will be questions about that soon I'm sure!):) Same for the living room. And now, since the two front rooms of the house will be completed I thought I'd paint the exterior next since it needs it so badly.

See you in the threads with questions...

Thank you all in advance for your help!

Welcome JMM:
Go get'em Tiger! We will be here when you need a hand.
Glenn

Sounds like you are lookin forward to all those projects.
The basic rule of thumb for a home is to fix it from the outside first , and from the roof on down. That way anything you fix inside has not been wasted if you get any leaks from a passing storm or wind damage.
Then take care of the inside and feel good about your outside shell.

A bunch of good folks here, ready to help out.:)

Back