If you got a jeep, post up.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally found some thing I could post. Last week's visit to Moab.

man I miss living in Utah. I lived in price which is about an hour and a half north of Moab. we used to go a couple times a year. they have a real nice car show a couple weeks before the easter jeep safari. I picked up a smoking deal on a rubicon express lift at the EJS they offer some real nice discounts. I wish I could get back this year I really want to get another lift like that for my yj.

Now that's some flex!

Not bad for a YJ on leaf springs.

man I miss living in Utah. I lived in price which is about an hour and a half north of Moab. we used to go a couple times a year. they have a real nice car show a couple weeks before the easter jeep safari. I picked up a smoking deal on a rubicon express lift at the EJS they offer some real nice discounts. I wish I could get back this year I really want to get another lift like that for my yj.

I'd like to visit there some day.

Here are a couple pics from this last weekend going out.

View attachment jeep big bear 4-14.jpg

View attachment jeep big bear 4-14-1.jpg

View attachment jeep big bear 4-14-2.jpg

A little video of me tired of going slow over the rocks.

that looks like a lot of fun. maybe someday I can get back and do some trail rides. Iowa is notably lacking in 4wd trails, mud yeah we've got mud but no nice trails like that.

Back