It's Friday, what are your plans for the weekend?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Getting ready to babysit my grandson for the weekend.

Mark, you're a dog. You planned that just right, didn't you?

Yea ..... you have seen pics of how much stuff is in my garage havent you!?!

Guess I don't feel to bad about not getting anything done, I have a box full of parts for the YJ and all I have done is look at them. Maybe next weekend. :D

I wanted to work on the XJ this weekend but the other half wants to go up to the mountain house to relax and by relax she means Chris gets to build a kitchen.

Fishing. My wife would go fishing every day.:cool:

I would go fishing everyday too. I missed a trip to Catalina island for Yellowtail fishing this last sunday because I was working on the house.

Well it's Friday and I am sitting at my mountain house loving the views. Not loving the two foot tall weeds in my yard. Guess what I'm doing in the morning before I launch the boat?

Watching it rain again today. Probably fishing Sunday, if we get a break in the weather. It has rained every day for a week and after Sunday, the forecast is for rain every day next week.

Headed to Palos Verde Estates today for a street and music festival. A much needed R & R.

We have a dinner date on the water tonight. A buddy of mine will have his boat out and we are gonna bbq on the water.

I hear Big Bear got downright cold this morning?

Back