Mark Wood Custom Carpentry

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really clean work, as usual, Mark.

My latest project is a 2500 sq ft home built in 1970. It also has a 2500 sq ft basement. The first project on this restoration/remodel was to remove this load bearing wall and replace it with two 20' beams and a column supporting them in the middle

View attachment 20140715_083955.jpg

That's a hell of a load bearing wall, and also a hell of a chandelier!

Im still here! just slammed cant tell if im coming or going most of the time!!

I like the table you built that you posted on FB. That was pretty awesome.

Thanks That was actually an antique table built in the 1830's that i restored for a customer.

LOL. I need to read descriptions more carefully. It was an awesome table. I'm planning to build a few small tables. One for my desktop to sit on so it can get better ventilation, one to go on my tv stand under the TV to raise it up a bit and allow for storage of VHS tapes underneath, and another to sit on top of my night stand to hold my computer monitor and allow me to store stuff under it-- which will prevent the cats from knocking the stuff down (I hope).

i was gonna upload some pics of my recent jobs so yall would see why i dont stop by here much but i cant get anything to upload. im having to do it all on my phone because my computer is down and for some reason i never can get pics to upload to this site from my phone. anybody else have this problem?

WoodRacing, what phone are you using? Are you using app or browser?

I need to check out the uploading of photos.

samsung galaxy. i use the browser. i tried the tapa talk app once and never could get it to work at all. i used to be able to upload from the browser but havent been able to in about a year

Testing with Samsung Note 3 using the browser.

Attachments

• 100MEDIA36IMAG6200.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 40
That is difficult as it is all very small.

But I did use the paperclip icon above, and uploaded from my download files.

Upload with Browse button.

Then go to paperclip and choose the uploaded file and post.

I've got an S3 and I just upload my pics to a private Facebook account and then link the pics here.

Latest posts

Back