Mark Wood Custom Carpentry

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More great work Mark.

Funny how a little lack of maintenance and some improper flashing can cause a whole lot of repair.

Yes the orignal paint job was poor and cheap material to begin with also this house had never been repainted and its 9 years old. And some of those rotted fascia corners were due to the ridge cap not over hanging at all...

Nice cards. Gimme a thousand of them and I'll pass them out locally. Does your truck get good gas mileage?

Yeah Mark, send me some too, I'll pass some out.

Hey I do have a double door with 2 side lights I have to take out on a 3rd floor balcony to make a copper pan to put underneath, you interested?

If the $$$$$$$$'s right I'll go anywhere...............

Thats ok I try to stay north of Buford Ga anyway.:cool:

Austin would love to set up one for each state. Would you like to volunteer for California's hunting quagmire of rules, laws and taxes?

I can try in all my free time. It's California, how many laws could there be?

Do we need to send a rescue party or care packages for ya Mark? Had enough snow yet ;)

more than enough!! bad thing is its started sleeting my boy wont step foot outside because he doesnt like sleet down his neck! you know it sux if a 3 year old boy doesnt want to go out and build a snow man!!

more than enough!! bad thing is its started sleeting my boy wont step foot outside because he doesnt like sleet down his neck! you know it sux if a 3 year old boy doesnt want to go out and build a snow man!!

Way back when, I mean way back, parents couldn't keep kids in the house, now days they can't get them out. I've even got a 24 y/o that won't get out...:(

I know man all I wanna do is go outside and play and hes talkin bout his belly hurts!! Ive been out movin wood in the garage and splitin kindlin just in case!

Latest posts

Back