Post a photo you've taken, any photo.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't ya know that was one ticked off squirrel? Make me hurt just seeing that...:eek:

Is your head sideways or just the camera?

Those crazy photos. Why they post sideways could be the thesis for the next Master's program at a 4 year university.

Baby girl.

480225_10151726388909225_332125298_n.jpg

Damn, them blue eyes makes me want to donate ammunition to you Chris. You'll need it in about 15 more years.

Glad I am a big grumpy construction worker with lots of guns to clean.

Looking good let us know how thoze general grabbers do. I've been thinkin about them for my next set on the TJ.

These are the not for highway use ones. For Race only they say. They grip like no other.

That sux but were gonna need some crushed pics or it didnt happen:)

The tree did $4000 damage to my wife's mininvan and another $4000 to the roof. I might try to actually see if someone can save the car. The hard part is that parts are almost impossible to find. That body style was only made one year and not many were made.

That sux rusty. Good thing about my tree falling was ins paid the truck off and I happened to be a carpentar so I fixed the house myself and pocketed the cash;)

Latest posts

Back