Post a photo you've taken, any photo.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only reason I got the crossbow was an old rotator cuff injury that just won't go away if I shoot my compound to much. Things have a way of catching up with you in life. Ended my baseball career too, many years ago.

I knew Oldog was a major leager.

I compound bow hunt, I actually started with bow hunting before rifle because I was given one from my old boss and didn't own any rifles yet so I used what I had. Now I have a rifle for everyday of the month.

Only reason I got the crossbow was an old rotator cuff injury that just won't go away if I shoot my compound to much. Things have a way of catching up with you in life. Ended my baseball career too, many years ago.
Those injuries have a way of changing life and slowin us down abit dont they oldog.

Sounded like a carrot snapping and felt like getting kicked by a quarter horse. Oh, well, was fun while it lasted.

I have had a fractured back, a fractured neck, a shattered left tibia, a pretty bad brain injury, a broken hand, a broken finger and the list goes on. I know a little about the recovery process.......

I have had a whole list of broken crap myself, right now I am fighting a herniated disc.

never had a herniated disc but I'm sure its in my future........sounds painful

My worst yet was the Brain injury, fractured neck, and broke finger all at the same time. spent 2 weeks in the ER and 5 months at shepard brain and spinal center in 2012 for that incident:rockin:

I had a jacked up neck and broken finger at the same time too years ago when I flipped my truck.

A herniated disc is not excruciating pain all the time but just pain all the time and when it flares up I can't move for days, thankfully it has not happened in the middle of a big job.

Was that the cement mixer on the 71 fwy? If so, didn't the driver die?

It was and I have no idea if he did. I was wondering how it happened, he had a flat tire skid mark from the slow lane all the way over the center and no other cars involved.

I like the converted BBQ cart. Looks like a nice set up now.

Latest posts

Back