Post a photo you've taken, any photo.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good, but I myself would use a catch phrase like "Custom Carpentry"

yeah i've really been thinking about changing the name from just carpentry to some thing else i do way more than just carpentry my business covers everything from carpentry to welding and metal fab. but its been mark wood carpentry for so long thats what everyone knows the business by. i will probably change it i just cant think of anything that has a good ring to it. i like the sound of custom carpentry but it still doesnt cover everything.

I'm really more of a craftsman than just a carpenter. and nobody suggest the word handyman cause that aint happenin.

heres my logo what do ya'll think? i havent put it on my trucks or trailer yet i want to make sure i like it before i spend the $$

Turns out that vehicle/vinyl graphics is one of the biz I owned and opperated for quite a while. If you came to my shop and presented this concept, I would try to talk you out of the "Mark Wood" font. It looks like something from the OptiscriptEF-BoldAlt family.

That font is difficult to read from a distance of more than 5 feet for most people. Unless the customer insisted on it, I would try to steer them toward a "san serif" font. Much eaiser to read, particularly on the side of a vehicle driving by at 25 MPH.

Just my 2 cent worth.

^ Nice car.

How about Mark Wood ~ Custom Fabrication and Carpentry

or how about "YOUR DIME-MY TIME!" :D

I like it, I will probably end up changing it so keep the ideas coming everyone.

Turns out that vehicle/vinyl graphics is one of the biz I owned and opperated for quite a while. If you came to my shop and presented this concept, I would try to talk you out of the "Mark Wood" font. It looks like something from the OptiscriptEF-BoldAlt family.

That font is difficult to read from a distance of more than 5 feet for most people. Unless the customer insisted on it, I would try to steer them toward a "san serif" font. Much eaiser to read, particularly on the side of a vehicle driving by at 25 MPH.

Just my 2 cent worth.

I have thought of that myself I havent 100% decided on this logo I just like the way it looks and wanted some opinions, Thanks

Was digging through and old hard drive and found this one. I must have been 17 or so and hadn't had the jeep very long
000_0167.jpg
Clearly didn't know to drive yet either lol

The top of the half doors had the male side of the velcro strip that attached the windows with the top on. With no other arm rests that stuff would just pull all the skin off your forearm by the end of a long day. Hence the padding lol. The Jeep did get a snorkel eventually and we put it to use. Wheeling in Canada was mostly mud and water. I much prefer rocks but it was fun there too.

I made some nice covers for my half doors. I will see if I can find a pic.

thats ALMOST as big as my fishing boat i tow around with my 1/2 tn chevy!

Back