Post a photo you've taken, any photo.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That brings a new meaning to "Found On Road Dead."

It happened a couple years ago. Over it now just don't like that repair shops no matter their reputation can't bring a vehicle back to factory no matter how hard they try. Maybe I just expect what can not be delivered but I already have peeling clear coat and paint in my wheel wells and the orange peel does not match factory at all yet they claim as good as new.

this my brother gettin pulled over in the 77 chevy K20 he bought tonite. we drove an hour and a half to look at it we found a few issues while we were looking at it so we talked the guy down from $2000 to $1660 one of the issue was the new mufflers that he said the truck had were still in the tool box the pipes are cut off right behind the cab which is why he got pulled over it's a bit loud!!! i reckon I'll be welding some mufflers on sometime this week.

its not the best shot but what do you expect in the rain from 100 yards away taken with a phone.

Whats a matter Mark, afraid to get to close? Do you think handcuffs are contagious or sumthin? ;)

Tell him congrats on the truck, I love those 70's chevys.

not crazy bout them handcuffs. i'm sure i'll post a build thread of the 77.......

We have a laborer that works for us who said "I can't drink Tequila cause everytime I do, it makes me break out in a bad case of handcuffs" :eek:

I want a 73-75 F250 if you have one laying around.

Test fitting engine/trans (LT4/4L80E) and got the rear hung in with polished/stainless triangulated 4 bar. Still gotta fab a trans mount. Then strip it all down and send frame to powder coater.

Comin along.

View attachment chassis fit up.jpg

Back