Post a photo you've taken, any photo.

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My 2 year old painted his first board!! Yea he got some the floor and some on his right john deere boot but hes 2 we got time to work on stayin inside the lines at least he got good coverage.

View attachment 001.jpg

At my Havasu place, I used a continuous rubber edge which is glued down and makes for a nice water tight seal.

Is that code base like you see in commercial office spaces and such? or ??

Yeah, I believe it is a cove base. In the color black, it runs about $25 for a 45 foot roll. Get any color than that, and the price jumps up drastically.

Yeah, I believe it is a cove base. In the color black, it runs about $25 for a 45 foot roll. Get any color than that, and the price jumps up drastically.

Did yours come with self adhesive on the back or did you have to apply it? The stuff I bought which came in 20' sections is terrible. The self adhesive sucks, I'll likely have to re-do it all at some point.

Top looks sweet chris, did you rattle can it or use a spray gun?

Looks like a LOT of fun Havasu.

Spray gun. it still needs to be color sanded and buffed to get the shine right but it turned out ok.

Havasu I like how they use recycled lumber for building those set ups.

I did not know you bow hunted. I like bow season the best of any. I did go to a crossbow last year. Didn't think I'd like it at first, but I did, a lot.

I love bow hunting! I own longbows, Recurves, and compounds. I have always thought a crossbow was to much like a rifle and I have plenty of rifles. I just like archery better but I break out the guns if my season aint goin so hot.

I'll post some more archery pics tomorrow maybe I have to be up early in the AM so it aint gonna be tonite...

Back