Post Your Kitchen!!

Help Support House Repair Talk:

rbm328

Reaction score
WHAT GREAT KITCHENS! hope ours turns out as good as some of yours!!
we're in the middle of doing our kitchen. electricians and drywallers have already been here. we had a wall removed and another two widened.
We're going to go with LillyAnn Cabinets. RTA Cabinets: Wholesale Kitchen Cabinets and Bathroom Cabinets - Lily Ann. They're RTA's (ready to assemble). Has anyone heard of this brand? a LOT cheaper than Wellborne (we went to their factory). It will be a chore to assemble first and then install, but we also went to the LA showroom outside Atlanta and the cabinets are very nice and not the cheap particleboard, they're 1/2" solid wood.

zannej

Reaction score
Hamberg, while I like the color & style of the original cabinets, I have to say the layout, appliances, and countertops are definitely an improvement. The space looks much more functional. Very nice wide fridge. I think the next time I get a new fridge I'm getting one without an ice maker. We don't have the water hooked up anymore & we never use the icemaker anyway. The double ovens are very nice too. The large island is great.

Latest posts