The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just slightly I assume.

Whassup Chris? I guess your big job is done. What else do you have lined up as far as work?

Not quite done but in the stages of costing me money instead of making money. Nothing left to bill and everyday there is some sort of set back from the poor management out there. It's a stressful situation. A lot of money on the line.

Other than that I am building a couple Farmer Boys restaurants and some more grocery work of a sewer line replacement that is 20 feet deep and 400' long. Still busy at least. Can't wait to be rich and retire to Wyoming and kill things for the rest of my life.:rockin:

I myself love South Dakota.

Guess I'll head down to the deer lease in the morning, fill up the corn feeders, do a little walking in the woods, get some fresh air with the S-I-L. He has a friend thats going with us that wants to get on the lease, lost his place to hunt south of here. The way the weathers been, cabin fever is about to get the best of me.

Can't wait to be rich and retire to Wyoming and kill things for the rest of my life.:rockin:

REALLY!! Some friends and I were sitting in front of my shop last night (78 deg) talking about retirement and living in Florida. One of the guys said, "ya know, I've NEVER heard anybody say, I can't wait to retire and move north
" Now I have:eek:

BTW, talked to a friend of mine last night that lives in Lusk, WY. It was 12 deg. and snowing.

I was told wearing colorful bermuda shorts was mandatory in Florida?

How about pics, Old Dawg?

Tried attaching them before, guess I'm computer stupid today. Did fill up the feeders at the lease and take a long walk in the woods...I'm whipped...

It sure is yellow, might have to camo wrap it like my other Honda.

REALLY!! Some friends and I were sitting in front of my shop last night (78 deg) talking about retirement and living in Florida. One of the guys said, "ya know, I've NEVER heard anybody say, I can't wait to retire and move north
" Now I have:eek:

BTW, talked to a friend of mine last night that lives in Lusk, WY. It was 12 deg. and snowing.

I'm delusional. I like the cold and don't like mass quantities of people so I guess north it is.

I finally received my knee replacement authorization today, so it looks like surgery is in my near future, accompanied with a month of bed rest.

That sux havasu hope you have a quick and pain free recovery.

Unfortunately, it won't be quick nor painless but necessary.

Tell me next year if the pain was worth it?

Well, since being virtually unemployed since Dec 20, I guess I have to go back to work. 4 roof inspections set for today, 2 for tomorrow, 1 for Friday and already booking next week appointments. Feast or famine around here lately...

Too bad you weren't closer to me. I need my roof inspected, but I already know your answer....get a new roof, dummy.

Back