The "What did you do today thread"?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I trapped a raccoon in a live trap. Animal control picked it up, he is taking it out of town to release it.

We have lots of yotes at our deer lease, popped one a few years ago with a 7 mag, sure made a mess of things.:eek:

I've done it with my 30-06, same thing. A mess.

Today I let go the new guy. Bad idea to ask my contractor buddy for a job when you have worked for me for three weeks.

Sure does. Had him working in the mountains and all he could think about was snowboarding. My buddy got a call from him just after I let him go. I told him to hire him and good luck.

Spent a good deal of yesterday with my mom at the ER. Never like going there.

We should move my daughter to your mom's hospital. This way, we can gripe together about the incompetent doctors.

Fighting with the insurance about my autistic son's meds. After years on one of them, they no longer want to cover it. :(

Rainy, crappy day here, cleaning out the garage....thank goodness for garage beer fridges.

Rain started overnite, suppose to stick around til Tuesday. Off to the deer woods Wednesday with my son in law and spending the weekend with my hunting buddy, his son in the camper at the lease.

Not really. I worked in the field this weekend with my guys and I was told by one of the guys that the only thing that guy listened to was "Don't worry, I got it!" From my foreman. Seems he avoided work like the plague.

Not really. I worked in the field this weekend with my guys and I was told by one of the guys that the only thing that guy listened to was "Don't worry, I got it!" From my foreman. Seems he avoided work like the plague.

Sounds like he should run for office.

Latest posts

Back