What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally finished the flooring in this landing area. Got the baseboard trim painted and then installed.

A79414FD-2694-4E59-A54B-7A32F8040E7E.jpeg

I decided to paint the window frame while I was at it. You know how one thing leads to another.

03B472E0-25EA-4B5F-988F-DCFD7E6F4D36.jpeg

Here’s the bullnose on the top stair.

5BC79551-F940-4D13-94B8-6EEE9E842BFD.jpeg

This hallway leads to where my mother in law stays.

399957B9-A8E8-4AD8-AE57-1FC094BD927D.jpeg

EBE4C05B-CCED-4319-835C-6BB444A35728.jpeg

E0FC4029-B0F9-495A-88D7-DE9E54F3E588.jpeg

She has the best view.

75AD4F5D-7673-49E8-A02E-0769CC9116AD.jpeg

Looks great, Ron! The masks remind me a bit of stuff from Indonesia.

Hope you can get your money back, I don't buy from small businesses unless can go through PayPal...
Seems like that should update via online...
We paid via Paypal so if Ebay doesn't cooperate, I might dispute.
Heard back from the seller and he claimed it required a setup disk fist. Thing is, all of the info about the disk says it does NOT require setup because that is the whole purpose of the "white edition". Dealership said that wasn't true. I'm going to ask the dealership if they have a setup disk for me to try just in case, but dealership said the ONLY reason the dis would say that is if its bad. I suggested to the seller that maybe whoever he got the disks from sent him a bad batch. Also informed him that the dealership said DVDs can and do go bad. I'm waiting for a reply. The seller also said that I can destroy the DVD and send him a picture of it destroyed & he will refund the money. But I don't trust him. So, I'm trying to figure out how to contact ebay and maybe even paypal over it. I can tell paypal that the disk was a dud & that I suspect the seller is selling fake/bootleg DVDs.

maybe even paypal over it.
Last time I contacted PayPal, they didn't even question it, they didn't say, but I suspect they knew the seller was getting a lot of complaints... they just did an instant refund...

Good Morning Folks...
Well, Carl is still with us, and his Liver is approving... the problem today is his Thyroid... Underactive, and that is why he is acting the way he is... So, he's on medication... He is one of the hardest to get pills into, so we are using McDouble's... So, he had X-rays, and blood test, and a test where they put it on our finger, they have to put on a dog's lip or ear... To find how much Oxygen is in his blood He didn't like that too much... but everything else is looking good... He might make it to 16 this March...

Post some pictures of how you route the drainage. I’ve never seen a remote dishwasher before. At least I’ve never paid attention to one before.
Will do Buddy, Have some ideas... Will go to the basement and see the best way to do this...
Is Atmos the thing where it broadcasts sounds to bounce off of certain locations to make it sound like surround sound?
Yes, the soundbar will do everything that surrounds sound speakers used to do... So instead of having 6 or 8 speakers, this soundbar will do it all

Well, I hope YOU all have a GREAT day, Have to get started on the dishwasher...
Cheers~

Well.... I haven't done much today... I am sick.. yeah me! I had a low grade fever and chills, lots of body aches 😫.
Had my nose jabbed to check for Covid, Flu and RSV.... haven't heard back from that yet.

I feel like a warmed up turd.

I just hope that I don't develop N/V, because I pass out when I through up, and I just don't have the energy to go through that at all.

I hope everyone is having a good day

8:42 AM (8 hours ago)

Hi Buzz !

Order Now Delivered (McAfee Antivirus)

As you are aware your Bills are Paid Automatically every Month. Your are enrolled in AutoPay at McAfee.
Account Summery
Issue Date:-
Dec-14-2022
Invoice Number:- 052100231

Service Summery
AntiVirus
- $104.33
AntiMalware - $57.33
Firewall - $88.34
Mobile Security - $99.99

Total Service Paid - $349.99 (inclusive of all Taxes)
Paid on Dec-14-2022, Thank you!

Thank You
McAfee LLC

( the above is all fake received in an email... don't Russians have anything better to do than email out fake receipts? )

Shan, hope you feel better soon. I think I have Long Covid symptoms with my lungs and brain, so I empathize with your BLAH feelings... I'm going to schedule a consult with Dr. KP Khalsa to hopefully figure out my problems.

I don't know if you were active on the board when I reported results from my 7 week detox I did with Dr. Khalsa, but my intense gut pain that I have had for the entire Century was gone in the first week... So, if I'm going to pay anybody, it's him.

You can research him, but his consult fee is cheaper than a regular MD visit... Well, maybe not for you, but it's not expensive for what you get. Granted, KETO eliminates almost all physical manifestations of disease, but one really needs an active practitioner to lead them through that. I don't know if Dr. Khalsa has that program or not, but his detox programs work, I'm proof of that.

Good Luck.

https://internationalintegrative.com/health-consultations/

I have gotten emails like that, Buzz... My favorite spam is phone calls that say I can "save so much on my existing service with ________" when I'm not even able to have their service.

I have gotten emails like that, Buzz... My favorite spam is phone calls that say I can "save so much on my existing service with ________" when I'm not even able to have their service.
Yeah, I keep getting calls supposedly from Spectrum Cable TV that we don't have around here... I push '9' so I won't get called again... but that doesn't work...

Yeah, I keep getting calls supposedly from Spectrum Cable TV that we don't have around here... I push '9' so I won't get called again... but that doesn't work...
Ok, I have Spectrum... I get calls from Comcast / Xfinity among others that I can't get. Those are voicemails because I never answer. If you answer and push their number, it lets them know your number is active. Just let it ring through and delete it.

Same thing with texting STOP to unwanted texts... Unless it's a reputable business, it just lets them know they can sell your active number to 1800 other spammers.

I actually feel pretty decent currently.... other than muscle pain. I'm sure that it will only last for so long. My temp was 102.1 a little bit ago, but is currently normal. I'm thinking about trying to eat something, but that does still sound kind of gross. Took a shower while I felt like I could.

No clue where I got covid, I always wear my mask at work. However, I suppose it could be from the guy I got the estimate from last week???? Idk. I will just be glad when it is over. It makes me very anxious.
Anyhow.... hope everyone has a good night

Back