What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've only lived in one house that had a gas range. It's nice to see the flame for for precise adjustment.

Eddie, do you have a picture of an American Dobe with uncropped ears for comparison?

Btw it's funny how much they look like large Daschunds from certain angles.

Eddie, do you have a picture of an American Dobe with uncropped ears for comparison?

Btw it's funny how much they look like large Daschunds from certain angles.
It may be that they just vary depending upon breeding because I see a difference in these two pictures. What got me thinking was why not breed for perkier ears. It would make the natural look better and maybe easier to make stand for the pointy ear people. IOW a win-win.
1674054761634.png1674055073158.png

Last edited:
Not a "little guitar" IMO. Ukulele.
Actually after I posted I thought maybe those not into woodworking could mount speakers in a pair of cheap chinese ukes. The guitar shape is more aesthetically appealing IMO. However a cheap uke can be less than $15 and the wood would actually resonate.
1674065019340.png

Cool idea w/ the speakers in the guitar shape, or better yet a cheap uke.

I need a plumber to repair or replace my leaky main faucet coming into my house. I have no idea what is a ripoff and what is a fair quote...the faucet is in an easy to access area.

Cool idea w/ the speakers in the guitar shape, or better yet a cheap uke.

I need a plumber to repair or replace my leaky main faucet coming into my house. I have no idea what is a ripoff and what is a fair quote...the faucet is in an easy to access area.
How about taking a picture of this valve and posting it up?

STAY AWAY AOC!!!
You gave the professional cartoonists an idea:
afb011823dAPC-800x0.jpg

Yep, it's called "Ka-Ching!"
"A set of international codes are used by the medical industry for billing purposes under Medicare-Medicaid and the private insurance companies, but it’s not just about billing.
These codes are part of the International Classification of Disease (ICD) system set forth by the United Nations World Health Organization and they’re about to get far more invasive.
new code was rolled out in October 2022 and became available to nearly every medical clinic and hospital in January 2023.
What is this new code? It’s Code Number Z28.310. This is the code for a very peculiar “diagnosis” since it’s not a diagnosis at all, but an invasion of privacy and likely to be used against many people in the future. This is the code your doctor will log into the computer system that is accessed by government and private health insurers informing them of your Covid vaccine status."
And it gets worse:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...on-implements-digital-diagnosis-code-unvaxxed

No, they aren't that much more, only about 17% or so.
Not as bad as the jumbo eggs I was paying 40c/dozen for two years ago... saw in Walmart today that they are $4.98 now... up from $4.49 last week...

I just came here to post that Gateway article, Buzz...

Flyover, you mean the outside spigot for a hose?

I just came here to post that Gateway article, Buzz...

Flyover, you mean the outside spigot for a hose?
Oh, that wasn't a picture of your gas range?
I thought he meant a gate valve where the water comes into the house...

Huh? You posted the exact Gateway Pundit article I was going to.

Yeah, my gas range

Yes, gate valve where the water comes into my house. It drips. I called it a faucet by mistake.

Latest posts

Back