What did you do today?

House Repair Talk

Help Support House Repair Talk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"A set of international codes are used by the medical industry for billing purposes under Medicare-Medicaid and the private insurance companies, but it’s not just about billing.
These codes are part of the International Classification of Disease (ICD) system set forth by the United Nations World Health Organization and they’re about to get far more invasive.
new code was rolled out in October 2022 and became available to nearly every medical clinic and hospital in January 2023.
What is this new code? It’s Code Number Z28.310. This is the code for a very peculiar “diagnosis” since it’s not a diagnosis at all, but an invasion of privacy and likely to be used against many people in the future. This is the code your doctor will log into the computer system that is accessed by government and private health insurers informing them of your Covid vaccine status."
And it gets worse:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...on-implements-digital-diagnosis-code-unvaxxed
Pretty scary!

I had an MD appt yesterday, had to wait on some meds so I decided to go to Menards to look at carpet, laminate flooring or vinyl, kitchen cabinets and sliding glass doors..... I found some cabinets that I liked, but I need to find my notebook with measurements and then go from there.
While I was there, I came upon a pallet with clearance entertainment centers that has an electric fireplace. I have wanted one of those for like 10 years..... anywho, this was marked at 249.00 and then it was a rebate item, so about $40 rebate. I really like it alot.... however, I realized last night that idk where the feet/legs to my TV are because it is currently mounted to my old glass entertainment center.... so I had to order some legs, they should be here Friday.
My daughter and I put it together today, it looks super nice and I have enjoyed the fake flame effect... puts out decent heat also.

Tomorrow starts my work week, so I will put the legs on the tv SATURDAY night or Sunday so that I can take the current entertainment center to my daughters house. I have been super duper lazy the past 2 weeks. I guess for winter, its par for the course.

Here it is20230118_155205.jpg
20230118_145418.jpg

Hope everyone has had a good week so far!

Ron, the project is coming along nicely!

Shan, I like the electric fireplace!

The guitar speaker thing is neat.

One of the meds I was given makes me drowsy so I slept most of the day. Felt a bit woozy. Didn't really relax my muscles at all though. I put a lidocaine patch on my deltoid to see if it would help.

Brother just messaged and said he stopped at Walmart on the way home from work and asked if I wanted anything. So he's grabbing a salad for me. Rained all day so not much to do. Was too woozy to do any cleaning.

Just saw a message on the Terry Love forums from Terry's daughter. Terry is in hospice care and only has a few weeks left to live. Cancer sucks.

Terry's tile forum was my go-to forum for some great ideas. I even posted up a few of my finished jobs in there.

Shan, it looks nice, but I ran the comparison between electric heating from one of those and it was 4X the cost of Natural Gas...

"A set of international codes are used by the medical industry for billing purposes under Medicare-Medicaid and the private insurance companies, but it’s not just about billing.
These codes are part of the International Classification of Disease (ICD) system set forth by the United Nations World Health Organization and they’re about to get far more invasive.
new code was rolled out in October 2022 and became available to nearly every medical clinic and hospital in January 2023.
What is this new code? It’s Code Number Z28.310. This is the code for a very peculiar “diagnosis” since it’s not a diagnosis at all, but an invasion of privacy and likely to be used against many people in the future. This is the code your doctor will log into the computer system that is accessed by government and private health insurers informing them of your Covid vaccine status."
And it gets worse:
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...on-implements-digital-diagnosis-code-unvaxxed
Not surprised in the least. I always figured the insurance industry would target unvaccinated people eventually. If they believe there is a cost to them for that population vs vaccinated people they will charge you more. Just like smoking or not. It may not happen right away but over time if thay can definitively show that it does you will probably pay more in premiums. It's a life choice and they are in business to make a profit. Probably be a while though because they will need to defend in court at first.

Saw a short video on some program yesterday, 20 seconds or so of an Electric Hummer... The guy plugs it in and then says he will find out how long it takes to charge, so he goes with the camera to the dash, where it says 5 DAYS.

I pray for Morons. They are all on the Left.

Saw a short video on some program yesterday, 20 seconds or so of an Electric Hummer... The guy plugs it in and then says he will find out how long it takes to charge, so he goes with the camera to the dash, where it says 5 DAYS.
Yes, need special new high capacity wiring added to your garage if wanting faster charging...

Not surprised in the least. I always figured the insurance industry would target unvaccinated people eventually. If they believe there is a cost to them for that population vs vaccinated people they will charge you more. Just like smoking or not.
Insurance industry probably noticing all the young healthy people suddenly dropping dead of SADS and carditis after the Covid shots...
Reminds me of 1970's when insurers were raising rates and adding additional fees ($125 extra for a 4 speed manual tranny, etc.) and trying to avoid selling much automobile insurance during the muscle car craze... preferring to focus on life insurance... then young people started dying of AIDS/'homosexics disease' after paying few premiums for huge coverage amounts and the insurance companies moved back toward car insurance and small payouts in comparison...

Yes, gate valve where the water comes into my house. It drips. I called it a faucet by mistake.
OK, from your new thread I see you don't have a gate or ball valve but more like a stop valve faucet... I prefer the gate or ball for freer water flow, but stop valves also work if satisfied with the water flow...

Happy Birthday, Buzz!

Went to Panda and then Samsclub. Dropped stuff off at friend's house, got mail, stopped at autozone for air filters and diagnostic scan. Time to go make mom some lunch.

Happy Birthday, Buzz!

Went to Panda and then Samsclub. Dropped stuff off at friend's house, got mail, stopped at autozone for air filters and diagnostic scan. Time to go make mom some lunch.
Thank you, 'Z'...
Anything new from the scan?

Back